Business Intelligence & Knowledge
& Computer Forensics, Document Management Services & Solutions
Arden is Experience!
We've all heard it: "it's an information
economy". We believe it. Managing a company's information -
from papers processed for work already performed leads to a competitive
edge in this knowledge economy. Let our familiarity with the latest
tools assist your organization's efficiency - and security.
Real World Experience - Real World Solutions™
Benefits & ROI
Industries & Projects
Litigation Support Benefits
Scanning and Electronic Document
- Allows attorneys to practice law rather than filing, copying, coding or
searching through file drawers and mounds of paper.
- Allows fully searchable digital copies of documents that
fulfill the strict legal requirements that the evidence look exactly as it
did in paper form.
- Can search, index and assemble key evidence and materials in hours what
would typically take days for a legal assistant. Attorneys working with searchable electronic archives have a
competitive advantage since evidence can instantly be searched,
referenced and reviewed.
- Efficiencies and savings brought on by electronic
document management such as reduce
preparation time and reduced document storage demands can generate
hundreds of thousands in savings for law firms on an annual basis.
- Scanned paper documents can now instantly be shared by colleagues in
Furthermore, our Electronic Discovery
- Help educate the courts about
expanding or limiting discovery requests
- Quantify the burden of producing electronic data
- Assist with effective discovery demands
- Show your objectivity, by using us a
- Protect against inadvertent waiver of
- Will be sensitive to managing
- Provide information for pleadings and affidavits to support the case,
as well as provide in court expert testimony as needed.
- Locate deleted files or determine if tampering, alteration or deletion
occurred and provide an historical account of the content contained in the
- Help identify the stray innovations
stored in a company's file cabinets, hard drives and in heads of
employees, the emails and correspondence - Patent litigation alone cost
American companies over $4 billion last year (2000).
> For More Benefits: see our Benefits Page
> RETURN TO ARDEN
INTELLIGENCE & KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT HOME
Solutions: For a law firm, we
evaluated and assisted the firm wanting to integrate volumes of both paper and
electronic discovery into a searchable archive, as well as allowing
multiple attorneys from multiple offices access. The commercial solutions
were over $50K. We found by combining two pieces of off the shelf
software we could accomplish the same goal for only $10K. or as we like to
say 80% off!
For Related Information,
Please visit our following sites:
About Us / Company Information |
Contact Us / More Information
Arden Technologies, Inc.,
Arden, TheArtifact, ScanGo, iValue, TheTrek, TheGifts, Arden & Company and all
other noted trademarks
are all Trademarks of Arden Technologies, Inc., Denver, Colorado, USA