Business Intelligence & Knowledge
& Computer Forensics, Document Management Services & Solutions
Arden is Experience!
We've all heard it: "it's an information
economy". We believe it. Managing a company's information -
from papers processed for work already performed leads to a competitive
edge in this knowledge economy. Let our familiarity with the latest
tools assist your organization's efficiency - and security.
Real World Experience - Real World Solutions™
Benefits & ROI
Industries & Projects
Electronic Data Discovery, Investigation & Recovery
State of the art, company-wide information location and management.
- Organization wide, indexing and
searching of all electronic documents
- Sophisticated Searching, including word proximity, phonetic,
- Locating and Restoring Deleted Files
- Opening Protected or Restricted Files
- Computer and Electronic Forensics
- Evidence Collection
- Collection Analysis and Presentation
- Brief and Trial Preparation
- Expert Testimony and Reporting
- Fully document our process through
our integrity protocol.
- Use non file altering searching and viewing methods
- Search and recovery available with older documents even on older
- Can quantify the burden of producing electronic data and assist with
creating effective discovery demands.
- Help convey your objectivity, by using us, an objective third party
- Locate deleted files or determine if tampering, alteration or
deletion occurred and provide an historical account of the content
contained in the file.
- Help identify (for Patent research and litigation) the stray
innovations stored in a company's file cabinets, hard drives and in
heads of employees through their the emails and correspondence.
- Services: We can perform
these services when and where you need it - Arden on Demand™.
- Systems: We can consult,
accesses, manage and deploy your own in-house solution.
- Training: Whether training on
methods and best practices to educating your staff on an in-house
solution, we can help.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE
> CONTACT US
> RETURN TO ARDEN
INTELLIGENCE & KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT HOME
Solutions: For a law firm, we
evaluated and assisted the firm wanting to integrate volumes of both paper and
electronic discovery into a searchable archive, as well as allowing
multiple attorneys from multiple offices access. The commercial solutions
were over $50K. We found by combining two pieces of off the shelf
software we could accomplish the same goal for only $10K. or as we like to
say 80% off!
For Related Information,
Please visit our following sites:
About Us / Company Information |
Contact Us / More Information
Arden Technologies, Inc.,
Arden, TheArtifact, ScanGo, iValue, TheTrek, TheGifts, Arden & Company and all
other noted trademarks
are all Trademarks of Arden Technologies, Inc., Denver, Colorado, USA